- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.
Dr. Kristina Tansavatdi is a double board-certified and fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon with more than 15 years of hands-on surgical experience. Highly sought after by men and women looking for the best in both surgical and non-surgical treatments, from her private facility in Westlake Village, California, she serves patients from across Southern California.
- Los Angeles, CA
- Calabasas, CA
- Malibu, CA
- Thousand Oaks, CA
- Westlake Village, CA
- Camarillo, CA
- Simi Valley, CA
- Santa Barbara, CA
Tansavatdi Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery
696 Hampshire Rd, #110
Westlake Village, CA 91361
Facial Plastic Surgery
- Men Jawline Enhancement
- Brow Lift
- PRP/PRF Hair Restoration
- Chin Augmentation
- Ear Surgery
- Eyelid Surgery
- BOTOX and/or Dermal Fillers
- Facelift and/or Neck Lift