- Dr. Tansavatdi and all clinical staff will wear N95 masks and eye protection for the entirety of each patient’s visit.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with risk factors or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Waiting Room” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room.
- Surgical-grade air recirculators have been installed in each patient room to recycle each room’s air every 4 minutes.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will be limited.
- Pre-operative COVID-19 testing will be obtained 4-5 days prior to any scheduled procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit. The one-way flow of traffic will allow for a comprehensive cleaning of the waiting room prior to the next patient.
This patient previously had Fractora to the face to tighten the skin in the face. She was interested in addressing her lower face/jowls for some time and made the decision to undergo non-surgical Facetite to contour her lower face and jawline. These photos were taken 3 months post op.
*Patient results and experience may vary.