- Dr. Tansavatdi and all clinical staff will wear N95 masks and eye protection for the entirety of each patient’s visit.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with risk factors or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Waiting Room” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room.
- Surgical-grade air recirculators have been installed in each patient room to recycle each room’s air every 4 minutes.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will be limited.
- Pre-operative COVID-19 testing will be obtained 4-5 days prior to any scheduled procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit. The one-way flow of traffic will allow for a comprehensive cleaning of the waiting room prior to the next patient.
This patient underwent Fractional RF resurfacing using Fractora™ to smooth out wrinkles around the mouth that had been bothering her despite never having been a smoker or having much sun exposure. She had two treatments in the office to soften these stubborn lines.
*Patient results and experience may vary.