- Dr. Tansavatdi and all clinical staff will wear N95 masks and eye protection for the entirety of each patient’s visit.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with risk factors or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Waiting Room” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room.
- Surgical-grade air recirculators have been installed in each patient room to recycle each room’s air every 4 minutes.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will be limited.
- Pre-operative COVID-19 testing will be obtained 4-5 days prior to any scheduled procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit. The one-way flow of traffic will allow for a comprehensive cleaning of the waiting room prior to the next patient.
- Micro Needling
This young man wanted to smooth out depressions in his skin and even out discoloration caused by acne scarring. He had microneedling treatments with our nurse provider, Susan. After four microneedling sessions, his acne scars improved and the subsequent photos were taken one month after his last treatment.
*Patient results and experience may vary.