- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.
- Scar Revision
This 51-year-old patient was looking to reduce the prominence of a scar on her right cheek. She had tried filler and microneedling treatments in the past, which only temporarily diminished its appearance. She underwent a scar revision procedure to improve the appearance of the circular, more visible scar by replacing it with a zig-zag scar that lined up with her natural smile lines. These pictures were taken 4 months after surgery.