Dr. Kristina Tansavadti / March 10, 2020
Our patients and team’s safety have always been our number one priority. We are implementing the following policies for everyone’s safety.
- We will continue to wear masks during your visit and adhere to the strict level of hygiene and cleaning standards you have come to expect will remain in place.
- We require that you have your mask on and maintain distance between yourself and others in the public common areas. You may remove your mask once you enter one of the exam rooms and the door is closed.
- We will continue to have virtual consultations and follow-up appointments whenever appropriate.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exceptions will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- The screening process will remain in place. We will continue to take your temperature when you come in and ask that you fill out a screening form.
- Call to reschedule your appointment if you have any of the COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have underlying health conditions that require special safety protocols, let us know so that we can schedule your appointment accordingly to minimize exposure.
- The curbside check-in process will be discontinued.
We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding. We look forward to seeing you!