This woman was worried about her chin not being proportional to her face. She also felt like she looked tired with hollowing under her eyes. Dr. Kristina Tansavatdi performed a a Micronized Facial Fat Transfer to give her a more pronounced chin as well as rejuvenating the under eyes. These photos were taken four months after surgery.
Our patient’s and team’s safety have always been our number one priority, and we are implementing the following policies to meet and exceed safety standards for our patients. We greatly appreciate your compliance and understanding.
- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.