- Dr. Tansavatdi and all clinical staff will wear N95 masks and eye protection for the entirety of each patient’s visit.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with risk factors or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Waiting Room” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room.
- Surgical-grade air recirculators have been installed in each patient room to recycle each room’s air every 4 minutes.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will be limited.
- Pre-operative COVID-19 testing will be obtained 4-5 days prior to any scheduled procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit. The one-way flow of traffic will allow for a comprehensive cleaning of the waiting room prior to the next patient.
- Upper Eyelid Ptosis Repair
This beautiful woman had previous upper eyelid surgery and had developed heaviness to the upper eyelids. She was found to have a weakened and lengthened muscle contributing to her heavy upper eyelids. An upper eyelid ptosis repair (levator advancement) combined with conservative removal of skin was performed to address her heavy eyelids and correct the upper eyelid ptosis. These photos were taken 9 months after her surgery.
*Patient results and experience may vary.