- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.
This 54-year-old woman came to me with interest in having a revision facelift surgery a few years after her first procedure to target sagging around the mouth and jawline, as well as concerns regarding a thinner and longer upper lip that she felt contributed to her aged appearance. She had developed a pixie ear deformity of the ears from excessive pull from the original facelift procedure. This was corrected by reconnecting the ear lobes in a more natural position. During the procedure, a mastoid fascia graft was obtained to augment the lips. The upper lip was also lifted via a subnasal lip lift with the incision placed right under the nose.