- Dr. Tansavatdi and all clinical staff will wear N95 masks and eye protection for the entirety of each patient’s visit.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with risk factors or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Waiting Room” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room.
- Surgical-grade air recirculators have been installed in each patient room to recycle each room’s air every 4 minutes.
- Guests, children, or visitors other than the patient will be limited.
- Pre-operative COVID-19 testing will be obtained 4-5 days prior to any scheduled procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit. The one-way flow of traffic will allow for a comprehensive cleaning of the waiting room prior to the next patient.
This woman originally underwent a septoplasty surgery 20 years earlier and underwent multiple revisions which left her nose crooked and deformed. She had more trouble breathing with time. Dr. Tansavatdi performed a revision septorhinoplasty procedure harvesting ear cartilage to use as a graft to reshape the tip of the nose to obtain more symmetry and open up her nasal passageways. These photos were taken 11 months after surgery.
*Patient results and experience may vary.