- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.
- Facial Revolumizing (Fat Transfer)
Eyelid Lift and Autologous Fat Transfer
This patient was concerned about droopy eyes and tired appearance. She had been noticing a tired appearance over the last few years. She is normally a very happy person but her appearance did not match her true personality. She underwent upper eyelid lift (upper blepharoplasty), lower eyelid lift (lower transconjunctival blepharoplasty), and fat transfer (autologous fat grafting) to the tear troughs.