- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.
- Eyelid Surgery
This 71 year old male patient came to the doctor to address lower eyelid bags. He stated he felt younger on the inside than he looked on the outside. He underwent a Lower Blepharoplasty. These photos were taken one year post op.