- Dr. Tansavatdi and other providers will wear N95 masks and eye protection during any injections or procedures in which our patient’s masks are off.
- Patient appointment confirmation must be completed 24 hours prior to the appointment.
- Patient screening will consist of a screening questionnaire and a temperature check. Any patient with concerning symptoms per CDC guidelines or a fever will be rescheduled.
- We are instituting a “No Waiting in the Reception” Policy. Patients will be immediately screened and escorted to their private exam room. We are by appointment ONLY. We utilize curbside check-in and video appointments as appropriate.
- Each exam room will have a running HEPA filter air purifier with UV light sanitizer.
- Guests are currently not allowed and exception will be granted ahead of the appointment date on a case-by-case basis (i.e., guardian/parent accompanying a minor, immediate post-surgical caretaker).
- Pre-operative COVID-19 patient testing will be required within 5 to 7 days prior to any scheduled surgery/procedure.
- Patients will enter our main entrance and exit out of our side exit.
- Rhinoplasty (Nose Reshaping)
This patient had trouble breathing but also wanted to address the shape of her nose. She felt that her nose was too large for her face and desired a more feminine look. She also felt that her upper eyelids were very heavy and wanted to address this issue at the same time. Dr. Kristina Tansavatdi performed a Septorhinoplasty to help her breath better as well as reshape the nose for a more feminine look. Dr. Tansavatdi also performed an Endoscopic Brow Lift, Upper and Lower Blepharoplasty to open up this woman’s eye; giving her a more youthful and rested appearance. These photos were taken only 6 weeks after surgery.